A running list of podcast events for the podcasting community, including conferences, Meetups, festivals, webinars, seminars, holidays and more. Please submit all of your global, national, and local events here.
- This event has passed.
Podcast Pitch Night: Call for Entries
November 12, 2017Free
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Sunday, November 12 at 11:59PM
Have a DIY podcasts that you think everyone should know about? Then take your podcast to the next level with the Podcast Pitch Night, presented by Acast!
Five amazing amateur/independent podcasters will be selected by the Media Center to pitch their podcasts to a live theater audience during our Podcast Pitch Night on Thursday, November 30. Selected podcasters will have 10 minutes on stage to present their projects: a five-minute-long prepared pitch for panel of industry jury and our live audience, and five minutes of Q&A from our jury/audience.
- 5 complimentary mentorship sessions provided by Acast, focused on the development, monetization, and promotion of your podcast
- Complimentary advertising on Acast
- $500 giftcard for Media Center events and classes
- 6 months free access to Media Center’s newly launched Podcast Studio
- More prizes to be announced!
Audience Choice Award:
- 3 months free access to Media Center’s newly launched Podcast Studio
Our amazing industry jury includes (Caitlin Thompson, Director of Content at Acast) and more to be announced!
Visit our website for more submission requirements and application form. Free to apply!