A running list of podcast events for the podcasting community, including conferences, Meetups, festivals, webinars, seminars, holidays and more. Please submit all of your global, national, and local events here.
- This event has passed.
CXO Mobility 2017 – Lunch and Learn Session
March 15, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pmFree
Why should I attend?
Mobile has reprogrammed your customers’ and employees’ brains. They now turn to their smartphones and tablets for everything. What’s tomorrow’s weather? Is the flight on time? What is our history with this customer and what do they want at this moment? Whatever the question, the answer is on the phone. This Pavlovian response is the mobile mind shift — the expectation that I can get what I want, anytime, in my immediate context. Uncover best practices and connect with business leaders and gain insights from mobility experts. It is a great opportunity to collaborate and exchange innovative ideas with industry experts.
- Gain insights on opportunities and challenges relating to adoption of mobility.
- Get your questions answered on implementation of a mobile strategy from mobility experts.
- Uncover best practices and connect with business leaders in the mobility domain.
- Great opportunity to collaborate and exchange innovative ideas with leading industry experts.
Who is this event for?
Evoke’s lunch and learn sessions are exclusively aimed at all senior level executives involved in global mobility. Through constant engagement and dialogue, we want to encourage executives to debate, discuss and present on the future of mobility.
- CIOs, CTOs, Vice Presidents heading Mobility Divisions.
- Heads/Directors of all industry verticals.
- Senior mobility executives focused on mobility strategies.
- Mobility industry experts and visionaries.
- Senior business professionals in mobility industry.